Antec 900 case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shafra

In Runtime
Hello all, looking to buy a high end case for use in a build that will be overclocked and running a couple high end graphics cards in SLI. I was considering the Antec 900, can anyone recommend anything better for around $100 US? I read about this case at NewEgg and it sounds like it can really keep things cool.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811129021

Fancy lights aren't important, in fact, I'd prefer something without, but the Antec 900 seems like a solid case even with the lights.

May i refer you to my post about my new Antec nine hundred http://www.techist.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=139124.

I think that says it all, and if its space/good cooling/solid case/nice looking your after then this case certainly ticks all those box's, plus this was the first time i ever swapped over all my pc into a new case, and i found it fairly simple, so for anyone whos done it before they could use this case with there eyes closed! Top marks for this case :D

The Antec 900 is one of the best mid tower cases in that price range. It will keep things very cool with all those fans, especially that 200mm exhaust, at top.

b1gapl said:
The Antec 900 is one of the best mid tower cases in that price range. It will keep things very cool with all those fans, especially that 200mm exhaust, at top.

Mid tower? its full size mate ;) its physically much taller/longer than my old mid tower case put it that way

Antec p180 !! you wouldnt believe how quiet this case is how the work they did with the airflow through it. its the best case ever.

I got the P180 as well, and it keeps everything really cool and it is dead quiet. I hear my DVD rom and nothing else

I just ordered the Antec 900, looks amazing! But there is 2 flaws from what i see.

1) if you have the 3x 120mm on high I guess its kinda loud.

2) on the Antec 900 and by the looks of it the p180 too you have the PSU on the bottom which isnt really bad accually in fact I think its nice. only problem is that people had some trouble b/c the PSU cords werent long enough so they had to buy extentions.

I hope my PSU's cords will be long enough but when I get my computer up and running ill let you know how it works out.

yeah i needed a couple of extensions, which is a pain, but when you think about the heat benefits of it being away from everything its nice.

the antec fans are so good youll really never need them on high anyway, i put mine on high and it sounded just like it did when they were on med.

the real only difference between the 900 and p180 is the 900 is more flashy with pretty lights and stuff where the p180 is better for cooling and quiet, specially for those loud vid card fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom