How to get the BEST possible performance out of my computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought so...

BTW i am looking for that 7900 card I saw a WHILE ago on newegg.com... I see a lot of brands with a "7900GS" label, wheres an nVidia 7900 GS card?? Any links pls?

Wow, Ironic, that's the one I clicked on while looking and thought it was a decent card, but I would wait for a reply from here lol...

Thanks for the "confirmation" hehe, yeah thanks.

I will deff. look in to buying this card, once I get the money...

Good thing it has that DVI to VGA sub adapter, heh..

Had that card you are planning to buy. It was great (Doesnt work anymore due to human error). The only thing you can overclock 100% will be your video card which will only get you a couple more fps. If a software overclocking program like clockgen works for your chipset, you could overclock your cpu and ram. Since the ram and cpu run 1:1, the ram Dell uses is generally crap, and their cooling isnt the best, you wont get very far.

Lesson learned here, never buy a Dell if "getting the most out of your computer" is what you plan to do.

Lol, your right probably..

It's 1 gig of DC RAM, I believe at 533 MHz??

If I really wanted to, I could put in a new fan, and OC my CPU, but I don't have any money atm after buying this thing...

sell some crap on ebay to add money to you $100 and buy the radeon x1950 like he said above, it will rape the 7900gs. How old are you?You sound young, sell your sports cards, magic cards, whatever ya got lol. You would be amazed at what you could sell on ebay. I bet that if you advertised an old dirty pair of boxers on there,, some freak would buy them,, and bam, you got 10 bucks lol

lol if we started our own company we could put dell out of business, too bad we don;t have the money lol!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom