MS outlook

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you go to Add/Remove programs, go to Office 2003, and select Add/Remove Components. Select Outlook to Remove, you'll need the disc though.

I just re-installed office an outlook still had previous emails in it and still takes about a minute to open up. Do you know what would cause this? Shouldn't I have to set up email again? this doesn't make sense to me. I hope it does for you and you have an answer?

24giovanni said:
not an option with 2000

Yes it is. On my version of Office 2000, there is Add/Remove Features, Repair, and Remove.

I just re-installed office an outlook still had previous emails in it and still takes about a minute to open up. Do you know what would cause this? Shouldn't I have to set up email again? this doesn't make sense to me. I hope it does for you and you have an answer?

When an application is opened at first, it has to configure itself to the system, which can take a while, depending on the system.

Where is PST located on XP system, please? I can't find it on mine. Why is this?

You're supposed to export contacts to a PST File and it would be in "My Documents".

I try to open new mail and the app. closes. I am also getting the following error "the app. failed to initialize properly (0xc0000142). Click OK to terminate the app". What can I do to fix this please?

Now I am getting "this app requires the windows installer to run".

Deep sigh....

Start -> Control Panel -> Add/Remove Programs -> Office 2000 -> Change.

Unless you're not using XP, You might have to click "Modify" or something.

officeoutlook.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom