OC help :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pepsiboy700 said:
What are you retarded? Seriously....

Just use Everest to look at the voltages or the bios. If they are way off spec its obviously its your psu.

Funny, my old 4000+ stock would kill your cpu at 4ghz even before I hit 3ghz with that thing. I hear an upgrade and anger management coming your way.
I hear a stfu coming your way :)

psp_crazy1 said:
I hear a stfu coming your way :)

Thats fine. Just remember that you kicked your pc and that you dont want to risk your current rig because your going to pass it on but yet your overclocking and modding your pc. You could easily blow something.

You should probably buy another case fan since you kicked the other one. That's the first order. Your P4 is also LGA 775 since you're using it on a Gigabyte DS3 correct? What makes you think your grandma is on a LGA 775 and not maybe a 478?

Pepsiboy700 said:
Thats fine. Just remember that you kicked your pc and that you dont want to risk your current rig because your going to pass it on but yet your overclocking and modding your pc. You could easily blow something.
O come on everyone doesnt have the patiences i know i dont i have punched my monitor several times almost broke it. i did punch one of my drive bays in also. I dont need anger management just dont **** me off ;)

lol, its just a peice of equipment...tho, it is easy to get mad at when one can not do what he wants with a so called peice of equipment.

well, this is almost turnin into one of those threads where it starts to become a major flame war, sooo, lets stop that.

check you psu stats, volts & whatnot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom