Will this Ram work With this Motherboard Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's not likely it's related to the processor. If the computer is new, it may be a BIOS configuration issue.

But you say you've tested the motherboard in a different case?

yeah but still got same problem but then only thing u could get fault with in a case could be the hdd led power sw etc but then can they fault i dont know!

got new memory today to the one it recommends and DAM lol same problem exact :( looked in bios and i cant work out what i;m missing at all :(

the usb slots ont he Case work but motherboard dont work nor do the ps/2 slots

thx for reply

Ram Brand is Elixir

Well from what you say I'm starting to think the motherboard may be damaged, but let's not give up. I'm gonna need more info.

When you turn a computer on, it does a selt-test called "POST". During POST, basic info about the computer is written on screen, such as the processor type and speed and the amount of memory installed. Does this happen when you turn the computer on? At what point do you receive an error? What exactly does the error message say?

Re: Re: Will this Ram work With this Motherboard Please?

sylwek said:
u hav already Posted that ur ubs and ur Ps/2 slots didnt work and im the one who told u that ur motherbaord isnt compatible with a 533mhz
ram, so y u reposting?

http://techist.com/showthread.php?threadid=138581

I checked his motherboard's manual and it does seem to support DDR2-533Mhz RAM.

The only way to know for sure, though, is to check the BIOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom