Blue screens at random times, followed by a reboot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goldfishcracker, yours is a driver issue. You can Google the error message but that "NVTCP. SYS" is a device driver that is causing the blue screen. Look it up in C:\Windows\System32\Drivers folder. Good luck!

g0ldfishcracker said:
ok well i believe i found out what the problem is. the Nvidia firewall is probably the problem. after reading about it, it seems that is a major problem a lot of people are having. so what i did is i went into 'add/remove programs' and clicked on 'Nvidia Forceware Network Access Manager' and clicked uninstall then when the wizard opens up click to "modify" not "complete uninstall" or whatever it says then just unselect firewall so it doesnt install in the update. i just did it so if it works i will know within the next couple of days so ill keep you posted.

I just went through Nvidia firewall **** last week. When it wasn't crashing my system, it wouldn't load up half the pages I visited if it would let me visit them at all. I never got the issue fully resolved as I eventually had to system restore prior to installing the drivers and just use my old networking PCI card instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom