Fan Not Working?? Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

william232

Baseband Member
For my laptop i have a problem when i turn on my laptop the computer itself gets heated up within 5-15 minutes of beening turned on.

I can tell that the fan does not turn on or comes on so is there somthing wrong my friend told me he uses a cooling pad i tried to tell my folks they printed some sheet out but all i do is have my laptop sitting on my computer desk.

This was ages ago my dad thoughs a fit because i cant pronouce somthing right when i know i do.

Anyway,

I had a friend of mine to look at it he said it was because of my processors now when i start my laptop up

i have 56 Processors and 2-5 Cpu Usage and 347/1245m

Is that good or bad?

Parents just think there is nothing with my laptop but i have a feeling that their is and a cooling pad is somthing that will prevent my laptop from heating up.

Or am i wrong please correct me if i am.

If the fan never turns on,, then there is a problem with either the fan, the thermistor, or the mobo..... Do you have a warranty? If so, use it lol

yea, i hate working inside laptops. Got plenty of them here at work, would always rather call unisys to come and fix them

if i leave it on for a certain amount of time the fan will make a strange loud noise which can be easilly heard is this usual?

besides its only 1 year old my parents think its fine but really i have a feeling its not.

if the sound makes a funny vibration sound, then the bearing are probably dying it. If you have tech support, call it in

What do you mean by this part " the bearing are probably dying it"

My Parents thinks its fine ill show my parents to get it checked out they say its not meant to be used as a desktoped.

Thanks for answering my questions ill get my laptop checked out.

I would suggest that you don't open it up yourself just yet.

First, go ahead and see if you still have a warranty or tech support available on it. If so, send it in, and have them repair it.

If not, then at least call and ask them what they think the problem may be, then come back to us.

Canned air is basically just what it sounds like. An aerosol can contains air under pressure, and when you push on the nozzle, air blasts out at high speeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom