Crucial Or G.Skill??

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow i really dont know which one to choose they are both great brands an dboth will do you well i geuss just whichever one your gut tells you to get
neither one will let you down

personally, i'd probably go with g.skill over crucial. plus g.skill is $10 cheaper. but like f2b said, neither one will let you down.

I'd go with the Crucial. Only 10 bux difference and youre getting awesome quality ram. Only reason i'd ever pick G.Skill over Crucial is if there was a HUGE price difference.

I don't know about those Super Talent sticks. They require very high voltage and my expectancy is that they do not overclock well.

If you're looking to buy products around $250-$300 then it's stupid to prefer one over another because of a 10% price difference. I personally have good experiences with G.Skill since I own a pair myself. I might have bought Crucial Ballistix but they're not available in Europe. If you get the G.Skill then you'll have a good buy no matter what.

Ive heard nothing but good things about the Gskill ram for overclockling and stability....they are going to take a huge chunk of the market, IMO, in the future...

....there must be some reviews out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom