Folding @ Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the link I have for my stats box (without the tags, of course... added a space so TF wouldn't parse it):
[url]http://[/url] \folding.extremeoverclocking .com/sigs/sigimage.php?un=Trotter&t=12864&c1=3333FF&c2=FFFFFF&c3=CCCCCC&c4=000066&c5=3333FF

Change Trotter to your Folding handle, and the c1-c5 to the color codes you want.

Finally got my old sempron up and running,Slapped folding@home on her and she's chugging along,Just going to be a pain hooking it up to the net every time i'm done a WU since i don't have a router :(

talldude123 said:
Those stat boxes dont work though...thats why I stopped folding.

Could you be any more specific on how they weren't working? Mine has always worked. The only thing I could think of is that you didn't code it right, or that it isn't in real time... it takes time for the server to update...

Ethereal_Dragon said:
Could you be any more specific on how they weren't working? Mine has always worked. The only thing I could think of is that you didn't code it right, or that it isn't in real time... it takes time for the server to update...

I asked for instructions on how to place it in the signature, and it wouldn't show up as an image. Even after I used the

C'mon Talldude... lets get folding.. lol

Our team is kicking some MAJOR BUTT right now... we up in the ranks, to 617 right now. We were hovering at 650-630 for quite a while, and we got some new people. Let's kick it up another notch.

Ethereal_Dragon said:
C'mon Talldude... lets get folding.. lo;

What happens, do you upload data to their site and that gives you points, or is it the CPU usage? Because at night, I just usally download stuff on Utorrent, so I could fold. Somebody give me some instructions? What to download, how to set up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom