pc wont start after overclock

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i kina fixed it i took the whole thing apart blasted out ALL of the dust and then reset the cmos again, this time when i rebooted it it recovered the bois from the seconary bios and then loaded into windows -which happens to be a trial version of x64 and it expired today... anyway when i load into the windows setup it loads all of the files it needs to install then it says "setup is starting windows" and crashes, i cannot get it to go anywhere past that.
any one know whats wrong?

Run a hard drive diagnostic tool. You can usually get one from your manufactures website.

the safe mode wouldnt work it just crashed on the screen where you select how it starts up(i tried all the differnt modes)

i guess ill just take it to a pc store cause im the only person i know that knows anything about computers around here, only prob is that i dont get any pay for about four more weeks, i still think its somthing wrong with mobo so i might send it in for RMA, i was fiddling around trying to reset the cmos and the northbridge was rather hot to the touch and that was about 10 minutes after i used it sooo..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom