I need help!!! (M2N-E)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sl4ppinb4ss3r

Solid State Member
hey everyone, i just finished building my pc yesterday! and i was surprised it booted up the first shot! first pc build ever! anyways, i boot it and all, and yeah this is the first time im doing this, so it asks for a boot disk. So i presumed that it was the cd my mobo came with. so i popped that in.

theres 3 options, like raid drivers,freedos, and someother thing, i tried em all, and they all say to put in a floppy disk, and i never got a floppy disk of anysort. SO i dont know what to do now. (gotta say i didnt buy a floppy drive either hah hoping i didnt have to). i set my optical drive to master and my sata is there and fine, everything is wired correctly (i think)

What am i supposed to do? i can go into the BIOS settings, and stuff. but im so lost.. i just want to install windows!

i flashed the mobo, ( asus m2n-e) so its v 0602 now. and basicly it wont boot my freakin windows! what can i do???

the motherboard cd is the only thing that boots, all the other cd's i put them in and nothing happens, bototm right of screen says
"press f1 to continue or Del to go to setup" if i press F1, it goes to a blank black screen with a flashing typing line thing, to insert boot disk and press enter, and the only disk that boots is the asus cd, the windows one, just says "boot disk failure, insert system disk and press enter" so im totally clueless,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom