Vista vs. xp home edition sp2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone mind telling me why it says "Hard Disk: 20GB hard drive with at least 15GB of available space"
15GB of space available? The installation better not take even close to that amount. Also as everyone else told you, screw vista until a service pack comes out. Right now it's probably really buggy and no fun to use, if you really want just download the Vista skin for XP and it'll be the same experience minus the retarded system requirements.

I assume the 15GB is a partition so the vista can run all it's processes unhindered. Yeah i also hate where M$ is going i really want halo 2 and i have two options buy a xbox 360 or vista.. both routes i don't wan't to take / cannot afford.

or you could buy an xbox. Anyway back on topic so when a service pack comes out what are the differences and is it worth buying vista?
Somebody said vista supports 8gb of ram and i was wondering why?

Somebody said on this forum that a service pack will come out in July 2008. So it'll be a while.

As for the Vista requirements, most people's computers now are good enough to RUN Vista, all you need is a 256MB graphics card or chipset, 80GB HD, and 1GB of RAM.

I know about Vista and i'm not buying it till atleast SP1 but what would be the one to get? preferably under $200 (i'm not partial to spending over 150 personally but, things happen) on a piece of software thats just gonna crap out on me

dude home premium oem is $119 at tigerdirect.com but i would expect SP1 to come pretty soon, because all the hackers will buy a copy and in asking mom they can stay up all night lol so they find some hacks!!! hahahaha lol anyways usually these SP's come by real fast so expet them to find an exploit real fast and them patches just keep on comign.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom