Yay I Finally Got My Stuff From Newegg

Status
Not open for further replies.

MurdaX

In Runtime
Yay I finally got my stuff from new egg and it only took 10 days man that was a long wait for me. But now I am too tired to assemble it ironically, so I guess i can wait until tomorrow to set it up and run some games to rejoin the gaming world finally.

I would recommend building a PC when you're awake, as most places like Geek Squad starting building at 10AM, so you should.

Take some pictures of the parts in the boxes? :D

****, The first order I ever done off newegg 2 year's ago, They messed it up so badly. Got my video card lost in the shipping world!
Took 21 day's to get here. When I called an asked them where my video card was they couldn't even find it!
Oddly enough I've order a ton of thing's off newegg to date an never had another problem. All shippment's have came on time.

willsko87 said:
Nice build champ...well will be when it's done. Hopefully your P5B Deluxe isn't DOA like mine. You've got the WiFi version anyway. Good luck!

Very nice build for an Intel, but I'm a true Athlon fan. They will be fast even for another two years or so. Reliable and cheap :D

Ok got it up and running and it seems everything made it over the sea in good working condition, I don't think I need to send anything back because of it not working. Anyway I am really happy that it is up and running just one thing when I play Dark Messiah might and magic the game lags a bit in certain areas not through out the entire game and it takes a really long time to load between chapters any I idea why this might be happening please suggest something.

I play Dark Messiah too but I don't really notice any lags. Maybe it would help if you had 2GB RAM? Anyways, congrats on your new build, have fun in the gaming world!

yeah I know that it would help if I got another gig and don't worry it is already in the process, but I am at the above recommended computer specs when I checked and I would like to know if anyone has had this same problem as me playing this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom