Microsoft office error

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that the new one won't let me open certain files. like crack or crackish files related to ms products.

Yeah i have that update.

Another thing i left out is when i first had the problem i restarted my computer and it went to that blue screen where it scans for errors. This is the first time i had ever seen that. I can open some word 03 documents but few wont open. Maybe they got messed up some how but how?

It sounds as if they got corrupted. If some work and some dont they most likely got corrupted. Hopefully you have backups or can get a hold of them somehow.

Apparently if i just open word it gives me this message. And it just started doing this could something be interfering with it, like something i installed like a mouse? Still clueless...

ItHurtz said:
Apparently if i just open word it gives me this message. And it just started doing this could something be interfering with it, like something i installed like a mouse? Still clueless...

you need to stop posting. I twice told you to see if it would open with open office(free). if it will open with open office, I can tell you what to do from there

yet you twice have ignore that but you still want help.

follow the advice that you were giving first

Did I offend you that much???

I tried to open any document(its not just 1 document) with wordpad and word 03 and they both seem to crash as did open office.

ItHurtz said:
Did I offend you that much???

I tried to open any document(its not just 1 document) with wordpad and word 03 and they both seem to crash as did open office.

no. you didn't. some people here sometimes do.

they ask question. you give suggestion. they will ignore it, yet they will still ask questions.

do you know how many time this has happen to me, yet when I make a angry post and then they finally try it, then their problem is solved?

this has happened at least a hundred times to me.

it sound like you have corrupted files. what is your hdd name? also try running a checkdisc

Bare with me im tired, but now that i go back and open the files through openoffice i can open most of them but on some the ASCII Filter options pop up, whats this exactly?

With wordpad just opening it up then minimizing it i cant open it back up again. This is really strange. to say the least

hdd name? Isnt checkdisc the thing that ran when i tried to restart when i 1st saw this problem? i mentioned it in a earlier post.

ItHurtz said:
Bare with me im tired, but now that i go back and open the files through openoffice i can open most of them but on some the ASCII Filter options pop up, whats this exactly?

With wordpad just opening it up then minimizing it i cant open it back up again. This is really strange. to say the least

hdd name? Isnt checkdisc the thing that ran when i tried to restart when i 1st saw this problem? i mentioned it in a earlier post.

that was like two weeks ago. I struggle to remember yesterday. what is you hard drive name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom