Screen + keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devon8822

Baseband Member
Im lookign for a large sized screen with uber resolution. I was wondering if i could get some reccomendations. Also, can people give tell me what they think of the Dell ones, they look quite good. I dont want to go over $500. Whats the best screen for under that or if theyre a screen thats real good for the money that is only 200 thats cool to.

Next, I need a gaming keyboard with a backlight. How are these ones... and are they're any other reccomendations?
http://www.saitekusa.com/usa/prod/eclispekey.htm (or the eclipse II)
thanks

I think the logitech g15 has a backlight. and its got like 78 million macro keys(or 25). I won a razer tarantula in a contest, and i think its the best keyboard out there, mostly because of how the keypress feels. But all the keys arent backlit on it. only the side ones. and the tarantula will cost all you non-winners one hundred bucks.

And for a screen, if youre looking for a widescreen, the 20" widescreen one from dell i think runs at like 1680x1050. It looks pretty good... I have the sceptre x22wg or something like that... its in my sig. but the only con to it is that it wobbles a little too much. but its a good bang for the buck widescreen monitor. its on newegg for like 260.

I would get this monitor: Sceptre X20WG for $239.99 if it was sold in Europe.

1680x1050, 5ms, 1000:1 contrast, and built-in speakers in case you want to use those.

EDIT: $40 mail-in rebate and a weekend offer, so if you're quick you can save some money on this one.

As for the keyboard, I back the Logitech G15. Excellent keyboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom