Finally ordered something again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NosBoost300

I poop on the rug
well... i feel into the trend.. i couldnt help it... i hated running on the temporary 6800gs... and i didnt wanna fork over 600 dollars for a gtx... so i went ahead and bought the EVGA 8800gts superclocked edition... hopefully it'll be in monday/tuesday.. but i'm not getting my hopes up for monday...

anyway, just felt i'd share the news, cuz i'll be back in the oc business reel soon

welp... i felt the urge and just splurged for my 2nd gig of ram... i'm happy, my compy is nice again

and now it starts.. just took a couple of weeks longer than I thought! LMAO

nice card... I know you'll work it over pretty good... once your done with it lmk... :D I might put it in the kids machine

Don't forget when the ATI stuff comes out... then you'll bounce to those as well...

I'm pretty happy with my GTS... but I'm to chicken right now to play with it... I don't wanna lose that much money, since I'm going to back to the land of bill paying and little money left. :( I've read a lot of things about the 680i boards... has quite a few bugs to fix, but once they do, it'll be a killer board. Good luck and have fun! :D

You know, the sad thing is I can remember when the ATI 9800 PRO was the hot new card (well, as a matter of fact, I remember when the Voodoo 4MB Card was hot:eek: ) and it sold for 500.00+...in a couple of years the 8800 will do the same....technology has a way of doing that.

I remember when I had a Voodoo 2....Those were the days of GNB Jack Nicklaus Golf, still a great game today.

nitestick said:
you forgot the part where in two weeks he gets an 8800GTX instead, only to throw it in it's box to get an R600 :D
yeah, I suspect the R600 will be better than G80.

That, and prices will be better when R600 does come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom