Irql_not_less_or_equal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Splatoid! I'll check the RAM. Did you get the extact same error? I mean, the "IRQL..." but not extra information? Thanks!

Yes exact same Error. I took out each stick of ram and it will boot on one stick and let me install windows but on the other stick it will boot and run for about half the install and then throw that error at me.

Thanks for your help,Splatoid! I'll check RAM and I'll tell you how it went. The thing with my neighbor is that he told me that he hasn't had the blue screen again, so now he doesn't care as long as the PC won't crash...He's such an ignorant! Now,if it's a bad RAM stick...Why doesn't it happen every single time he boots the PC? Thank you,once again for your help!!!!

This happened to me recently. I just built my machine, and I got that BSOD that said IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, followed by a series of numbers. The people here that helped me, said it's most likely bad ram. So I tested with memtest, and it resulted with alot of errors.

Thanks,b1gapl! I was wondering if those errors are intermittent or it happens every single time you boot your PC....??? Thank you!!!

The first boot was fine, and then errors started popping up in Windows. And after that, every time I reboot, the error pops up.

I'll tell you how weird this is for me I had that happen in one computer but when I put the same ram in a little older computer it worked fine. Figure that out. It just shows how finicky computers can be.

Hi! Thanks for the help! I tested the RAM with the latest Memtest86 for more than 25 hours and NO ERRORS. Any other solutions???? THANK YOU!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom