Top case windows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demalii

Fully Optimized
I wanted a good place to buy one of these, I know of a good place with some neat ones instead of the basic oval's or whatever... I'll probably end up just making my own, but if anyone has a good site, lemme know :)

I think if you can find a side window that is small enough it should be fine 4 the top of ur case but if not you can always just buy a sheet of arcylic and cut it to wut u want

erm, you're not going to find a side window that will fit in the top, and as i said, i'll probably just end up making my own, but if you have a.. here's the keyword, "site" then please post it.

Demalii said:
erm, you're not going to find a side window that will fit in the top, and as i said, i'll probably just end up making my own, but if you have a.. here's the keyword, "site" then please post it.

*cough* asshole!!!!

Demalii, something like this would be your best bet (will still need a 'trim'), as long as you can find a supplier for them. Overclock.co.uk sell them over here, I guess there must be a US importer.

...and beau_zo_brehm, the post was not entirely unreasonable, and certainly not worth of flaming.

*cough* i was just kiddin! so eat me =p

thanks LV for link looks pretty cool, soon as i get that tax return *crickets chirping* i'll be doing some more mods hehe.

Demalii said:
*cough* i was just kiddin! so eat me =p

thanks LV for link looks pretty cool, soon as i get that tax return *crickets chirping* i'll be doing some more mods hehe.

don't take anything i say offensive, i try to stay in good humor, so caryy on! :p

thanks for the link magnum

and i never take anything offensively, you started it you hippie =)
cheers beau;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom