WindowsBlinds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giles

In Runtime
Is windows blinds worth getting? I really like the idea of customizing my desktop themes and such but I have heard that if you want to uninstal it then it gives your computer problems.

I've also heard that it slows down your PC. Is that true?

What are your experiences?

Thanks

Gil

I don't like WindowBlinds, I usually have to reformat after installing.

I prefer StyleXP, works much better.

NvidiaDude said:
Agreed with talldude, WindowsBlinds hogs your system, style xp doesnt really do that

you say that it doesn't really do that but it still does it?

I run WindowBlinds, no worries. I have uninstalled it, no problems. Reinstalled it, no problems. I have WB running at all times, even when gaming with no problems.

Odds are most who have a problem got their version from a torrent and it was bad.

It shows that people have not run Windowsblinds 5. Rhey have run a older version which did use resources.

As i have said numerous times. WB5 DOES NOT USE any resources. Now it just replaces the UXTheme at startup. It only shows a Icon in the taskbar so that you can change skins when you wish. It is not even on your task manager.

As you see here. There is no Windowsblinds task running.As you can see i currently have it on this system running the Zelda theme. This is a old system that has only 512MB RAM. PC 2700 DDR with a Celeron 2.6 GHz CPU. If it doesnt slow down this system it wont slow down any others.

Then what is the point of asking you are not going to even use what is given to you?

Makaveli213 said:
Then what is the point of asking you are not going to even use what is given to you?

I have used what I was given. I've used it to decide not to do it.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom