New Computer Pics 56k Warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a very similar setup to that. I love that case it is so easy to work with. BTW how does that Zalman work because I am gonna get one for myself and just wanted to make sure it is good. Very nicely done.

EDIT: The ram in my sig is wrong, I have G.SKILL DDR2 800 4-4-4-12.

Oh ya one more thing, how does 3DS MAX run on there? I will be running that and MAYA in a couple weeks on my beast.

Great spec, and well done for putting it together.

I put my rig into my new Antec nine hundred case yesterday and i have a OCZ psu so i know exactly what you mean about stiff wires, i also did what i could and the wire arrangement isnt too bad(like the build above) but i didnt have too much problem with wires being too short as the ones i got with my psu were pretty long so i just used some of the ones i didnt need when i had the pc in my old case.

Mucho props bro.

That whole set-up looks killer. And that rig is amazing. Very well put together.

This is one of those builds that deserves respect, as opposed to that guy we had on here awhile ago that calimed to have built a PC for 10k with rediculous, pointless parts,and wanted praise for it.

EDIT:p.S- I have that same calander on my wall , It helps alot.

And are those speakers Logitech, perhaps the 530 set? Other than that, I need to stop myself from drooling over this setup.

how much did it cost u to build the desktop alone? not including the sound card, 5.1 Logitech, 22" screen and those things like mouse and keyboard. Hm..... how bout this....

How much did it cost you for...
The case
Motherboard
CPU
PSU
GPU
HDD
Optical Drives
RAM
and OS

Total: ??

I always like pictures of people's new builds.

Looks fresh. I think you've tucked away the cables pretty much as far as you could. You've got the psu weirdly set up, is it supposed to be like that or were you just being creative?

And I'd love to have that SyncMaster and those speakers. :D

I am currently working on my setup not my rig that much. I have a 22" Sceptre with Z-5500 System. Currently my monitor is on the wall but I plan to mount the speakers this weekend. Also I got a new desk and am getting a chair soon. I will have pictures when it is done.

ferarri said:

Oh ya one more thing, how does 3DS MAX run on there? I will be running that and MAYA in a couple weeks on my beast.

3ds max runs awesome on this thing. It can handle a lot of polys and the dual core CPU really comes in handy. Rendering in 3DS Max gets the CPU temp higher then playing oblivion on max.

Brandinho said:
And are those speakers Logitech, perhaps the 530 set? Other than that, I need to stop myself from drooling over this setup.

I have no idea what the speakers are. My friend bought them after I put everything together. They're logitech, but past that I know nothing. They cost arround $100, so you should be able to figure it out from that.

pinoy3000 said:
how much did it cost u to build the desktop alone? not including the sound card, 5.1 Logitech, 22" screen and those things like mouse and keyboard. Hm..... how bout this....

How much did it cost you for...
The case
Motherboard
CPU
PSU
GPU
HDD
Optical Drives
RAM
and OS

Total: ??

The total for the build by itself minus the sound card (sound was bought afterwards) was $2,086.00

Phrantic said:

Looks fresh. I think you've tucked away the cables pretty much as far as you could. You've got the psu weirdly set up, is it supposed to be like that or were you just being creative?

I don't really know what you mean. Are you talking about which ports I decided to use from the modular PSU?

Thanks everyone for the comments and props. I wouldn't have been able to do it had I not spent so much time on these forums. I'm glad to put the computer knowledge I learned here to good use. When I get to my home computer I will post a price breakdown of everything.

im concerned about your fan set up around the cpu.... it looks like the cpu cooler is blowing towards the back, the back fan is blowing out and then u have the side fan angled blowing in towards the cpu... is this correct?

EDIT: Woops, i guess the fan i thought was on the side is actually the back fan, never mind! as long as the back fan is blowing out ur money!

if u wanna trick it out more, i would put the 2 hdd's in adjacent slots right in front of the front fan and put another front fan in the next spot above the first front fan, u'll get cool air blowing right across your ram, as well as into your cpu cooler :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom