Status
Not open for further replies.
zmatt said:
my specs are 1.8ghz opteron 165
1gig corsair value ram
250gb WD cavair
Geforce7900GS

and Vista runs better than XP on mine.

I would imagine that it would run better. Vista is made for high-end video cards, and you have a nice system otherwise.

So my Athlon 3500 is like a P4 3.5?

my friend has aero running and he has a readeon 9250? i thought that card was unsupported.... he told me he forced it thru reg of vista rc2

As part of its promotional efforts surrounding the launch of Windows Vista, Microsoft said Wednesday that for 90 days after the debut of the next-generation operating system, customers would be able to use T-Mobile Hotspot Wi-Fi for free on laptops running Vista. Those with advance copies of the operating system would be able to take advantage of the program beginning January 26, Microsoft said.

The service would be available at any of T-Mobile's 8,234 locations across the United States, including Starbucks, Borders bookstores, FedEx Kinko's location, select Hyatt Hotels & Resorts, airports, and the airline clubs of American, Delta, United and US Airways. The only requirement to access the service is a computer with Windows Vista installed.

http://www.betanews.com/article/Free_TMobile_Hotspot_for_Vista_Users/1169666834

zmatt said:
nice! too bad i dont have a vista capable laptop >.<

Well, for Vista to run, you just need a 1Ghz computer, decent graphics card, 30GB hard drive, 512MB RAM. It will run without any visual effects.

talldude123 said:
Well, for Vista to run, you just need a 1Ghz computer, decent graphics card, 30GB hard drive, 512MB RAM. It will run without any visual effects.

yeah but to run XP you need 266mhz and 64mb of ram dont ya? ;)

there is a difference between getting it to boot and getting it to work well. and my laptop is 400mhz, im looking to getting a new one soon though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom