New Computer Pics 56k Warning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumping_Bean514

Daemon Poster
I built my friend a computer over winter break and I just got around to getting some pictures of it. Specs are:

Thermaltake Armor
E6600
Evga 8800GTX
2gig Corsair XMS 4,4,4,12 DDR2 800
Silverstone 600w modular
WD 250gig caviar 2x
Sound blaster audigy
Samsung CD/DVD lightscribe
Asus P5B Deluxe
Zalman 9500

Accessories:
wacom drawing pad
22 inch samsung monitor 1680x1050 5ms
5.1 logitech speakers
logitech keyboard and mouse

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

You didn't include a GPU in your post... :\ Although I can tell what it is with the 2 pci-e's and the massive heatsink.

Seriously dude, you have a kickass setup. What is the size of that monitor, and what's that pad thing infront of your keyboard.

I have to say, that setup is awesome! And what inch is that monitor, looks widescreen. I give you props for such a good job! BTW, what video card did you put in that beast?

If I am not mistaken, the pad is a Wacom Tablet (spelling might be wrong).... you use it a draw with a pen. In some shots, you can see the pen by the mouse...

Nice build

aspire.comptech said:
**** nice...

id have tidyed the wires up a bit.

Yeah I would have liked to, but the wire casings were so stiff they could barely be moved. Some wires were to short to reach there destination, so I did what I could. The power supply on the top was to big, so I couldn't mount the optional fan. Instead, I put it in the front of the case above the front case fan. You can't see it because of the grill, but its being held there with zip ties.

I don't know why, but just how organzied the desk is and everything being in a black theme. That drawing pad. The whole thing looks kick ***. Man that would be nice to have.

i agree man, that is such a hardcore setup. themed very well and computer looks like a beast, nice job man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom