Reboot Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamloco724

In Runtime
When i reboot my pc it gets to the blue windows xp screen starting windows its there for awhile then my desktop shows up but its just my wallpaper no desktop icons show up and no taskbar..anytime i use regular shutdown i have no problems whats so ever..can someone please help me with this
Edit/Delete Message

yes i need help i dunno why thats there..i dont think its spyware or anything cause i manage that well im no dummy with pcs im just totalyl stumped here

What reasons do you have for believeing thats its not a spyware, virus and a trojans? Easiest thing to do is to run a repair from the XP Disc. If that doesn't fix it then its heavy scan time.

well i have my virus protection on up to date i scan for spyware all the time....nothing is working and now its happening sometimes when i do straight shutdown..but when i hit ctrl al delte i end task on explorer.exe then i go to new task and type in explorer.exe and everything comes up desktop and taskbar but doesnt fix the problem just solves in then

no, but, Its th quickest with the largest probablility for fixing the problem.

A repair Install is still the first step though.

it definatly something affecting explorer.exe last time i used repair something got messed up so thats why im looking for all other options

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom