Ghost In The Shell Live Action Movie In The Works

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?category=0&id=39693
The Japanese animation company Production I.G. has acquired the rights from publisher Kodansha to sell the animated SF film Ghost in the Shell for a live-action remake, Variety reported.

Kodansha published the Ghost in the Shell manga by Masamune Shirow in 1989. Production I.G. then made it into a cult hit animated feature in 1995.

The animation company also produced the Ghost in the Shell feature follow-up Innocence and the animated TV series Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, both of which have been widely distributed beyond Japan.

Depending on who they get to act and direct this, this could rock, this could suck.

I will see it either way provided that it's not Joel Schumacher or Uwe Boll directing the film

oh man, I don't know about this. You know I LOVE GITS, but live action movies usually just completely kill the otherwise good animes. Shinobi: Heart under blade was basically a live action of basilisk, but both the movie and anime are based off the novel so that might be a little different.

I kind of want to see it, but I'll be ****ed if they butcher it. Kusanagi better be HOT. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom