Wat the!?!? How cant this beeee!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya i was looking at razers, i heard that in some cases expensive gaming ball mouses are more sensitive and in some cases better than laser so i might get ball but i will have to clean tho :)

i might sell the 7950 gx2 for a resonable price its pretty new but i dont have box cause i bought it with my computer custom tell me how much your friend will offer, you can pm or something

Get a G5. And dont go cordless. Cordless makes things glitchy and crappy, and the G5 is a great performer with many features.

Dexaroni said:
Get a G5. And dont go cordless. Cordless makes things glitchy and crappy, and the G5 is a great performer with many features.

i am afraid i have to disagree there, my friend.
i have a g7, the cordless version of the g5, and it never freezes or lags out. it has a spare battery that charges off the usb port. okay, so when it's ready to die, it flashes a little and then it just dies. and then i hot swap the battery. and then i proceed to continue the ownage.
the performance NEVER changes from the time i put a new battery in to the moment it dies, and it performs as well as a g5.
other wireless mice may be pieces of crap, but the g7 sets itself far, far apart from them.

p.s. backup i will talk to my buddy and see if he wants to make you an offer on your card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom