big probliem

Status
Not open for further replies.

JinkX

In Runtime
well this is the probliem ... !!!
i unplugged my hard disk to take some things from my friends pc ..
the thing is .. when i re attached the hhd .. the screen showed somthing blurry ... and in the startup in windows there was 5 windows reading ( the thing moving in winxp ) and the all mixed up !!
and it never enters windows !
my vga card is internal so i dont think i will be able to unplug it !
i also tried to disable it from the prepheral setting .. but nothing happened ..
any help plz !!!

be patient time zones etc means not everyone is online at the same time, people are in work or school. Have you made sure the hard drive is plugged in correctly. Does the BIOS detect it at startup? Is it sata or IDE? if IDE make sure the cable is in properly and jumpers are set correctly. When you say blury any more specific?

Where you careful in removing the hard drive? possible you might have damaged the graphics. Can you even get into xp? if so upgrade your graphics drivers.

Try booting into Safe mode, if it boots then its one of your drivers acting up, if it doesnt go into safe mode then my friend your only other option taht i could see before buying a new drive is dop afresh windows install see if its maybe file corruption.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom