new computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

IF06

In Runtime
Here's the thing, I may sound demanding and lazy but I just need a basis to work with.

I've been requested to build a computer...the person is asking for a computer just above mediocre standards.

So this is what I'm thinking...1 gb of ram, 160 gb hd, some sort of video card wit a built in tv tuner...etc etc

Anyone can give me a product list?

I'm not really good with choosing the motherboard, or processor, and dont motherboards come with processors sometimes? I'd like board with one already....anyways

idk what else to say...

The budget hmmm....

Damit, yes he did fail to give me that part.

Lol.

I'll ask...

OH WTH

Alright, his budget 200 -800.

But he tells me he's interested in having vista in it. He tells me that it doesn't have to be that much above standards.

He's also telling me he wouldn't mind working with a really cheap computer, vista ready. But from what I heard, I'm not so sure I can get a cheap computer that's vista ready.

the good news is you can build a new computer for 200 - 800 that is "Vista Ready" and above mediocre standards. At least if your standards are from 3 years ago and you want to disable all the graphical features in Vista. Serioulsy if you want to be able to run Vista with Aero Glass and all that stuff turned on and you want it above mediocre standards then $800 won't cut it. (I'm just going to ignore the $200 part) If you are looking to save money and want a decent system follow this thread
http://www.techist.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=138930&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom