Overclocked and lost FPS??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ati Tool is a great program once you learn to use it. Once you figure out its bugs, its the best overclocking program out there. Coolbits is a joke. All I am going to say its no where close to stressing your video card when finding optimized speeds and the speeds it finds are horrible compared to what ati tool can come up with and that actually stresses the card so I know it will be ok in games. Coolbits reminds me of nTune which also sucks at overclocking.

well, okay.
it doesnt stress your card because it is made to work with an nvidia card. which is another reason i suggest it. i think ati tool sucks, but thats just my opinion. but then again i could never get past the "bugs". i can also tell you that overclocking your video card is great fun and all, but it really doesn't make a huge difference in games. if you're getting 60-70 fps in a newer game, you aren't going to see a difference (by "see", i mean see during a game).
comparing coolbits to ntune is kinda like comparing apples and oranges.
i will agree that ntune sucks at overclocking. but if you're using it to overclock, you're dumb. not you pepsiboy, i'm speaking figuratively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom