Best LCD monitor for a 8800GTX

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHAHAHA, many haters here today.... 2550x1600, the monitor is beautiful. It came down in price recently but is still fairly expensive. I hate dual monitors, with the break in between, it annoys me. Would you do that with your tv? I spend more time on my computer than my tv by far.

And you can get 5 amd 4000+ at newegg for the price of 1 E6600. Who would be dumb enough to pass up that deal...

Well if you are going with around 22inches its alot better to go 20inch. These run at the same resolution as the 22inches, and are smaller so provide a crisper looking picture.

For 22 inch: The acer is pretty nice for the money.

For 20 Inch wide: LG or Dell

19 inch: Viewsonic or Samsung (theres one with 2000:1 contrast ratio...and 2ms)

blaackoran said:
Well if you are going with around 22inches its alot better to go 20inch. These run at the same resolution as the 22inches, and are smaller so provide a crisper looking picture.
how does that work?

my 22" Chimei has a very crisp picture, and is actually noticably bigger than my 21" CRT

I'm kinda in the same boat. Dell has come out with a new 27" monitor with a 6ms gtg response time and 1000:1 contrast ratio. From what I've read, it should come down to $999 from its price of $1399, and knowing dell, that won't be too far off. It has less resolution than the 30" using a max of 1920x1200 which isn't bad. The 30" is cheaper at $1274 but has 700:1 contrast ratio, and 11ms gtg response time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom