How long on the Top End graphics cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandinho

Baseband Member
How long are the Top End graphics cards?

I was wondering, in length, the inches of graphics cards, such as the NVIDA 8800 and the ATI X1950XTX. I'm planning on getting this case: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811146033, and it says it fits all graphics cards 8'' inches in length or lower. Are both of the cards mentioned above smaller than 8" inches. It's gonna suck if their not, because I really like the case, as it says it's smaller than regular ones, and I like slimline desktops, though not too slim.

I didn't seem to say their dimensions at Newegg, but perhaps I overlooked it. Well, looks like I won't be able to fit the 8800, but maybe the ATI!?

if you can fit the ati then you can fit the 8800gts,
i have the gts and my friend has the 1950xtx and my card is barley bigger it goes to the end of the mobo thats all
my little coolermaster mid tower can hold it just fine so those cases should also

Yeah, I don't see how it wouldn't fit either. Even at Cyber Power, with my case, I can put any graphics card in there. I hope it fits in their all right.

I just spoke with a representative from Cyber Power, and it seems the ATI X1950XTX is only 5 inches long. Sweet. However, the 8000 series is longer that 8", and my case only supports up to 8 inches, so it looks like I'll be shootin' with ATI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom