Only Direct X10 cards for Vista Games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get the X1950XTX. It's a rip. If you need a Direct X 9 card to tide you over get the X1950XT, X1950PRO, or what I have the X1900GT. Plenty of punch for all of the games comming out this year and they cost around $200 or less. I get 200fps in Counterstrike: Source, and an average of 60fps in BF2142 with everything cranked up HIGH. These cards will tide you over until the Direct X 10 cards cost $200 themselves!

Brandinho said:
I was thinking I wouldn't be able to play VISTA games with the ATI X1950XTX. But I guess you can. I might go with this card in the end, but I'm still debating.
Christ your stupid everyone is telling you to get the 8800GTS cause it can play dx9 and dx10 really well but your still stuck on your ati wagon. Are you a ati fan boy?

Cdub89 said:
Christ your stupid everyone is telling you to get the 8800GTS cause it can play dx9 and dx10 really well but your still stuck on your ati wagon. Are you a ati fan boy?

Well dam!!! I guess since everyone is saying it we better do it eh? Might as well change our whole system's to c2d's too just cause everyone say's that it's the best :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Freaking little fan boy's!!!

Shumway said:
Well dam!!! I guess since everyone is saying it we better do it eh? Might as well change our whole system's to c2d's too just cause everyone say's that it's the best :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Freaking little fan boy's!!!
Umm no but why would you buy a card that cant run dx10 and then you can buy a better card that runs dx10 and costs pretty much the same. By the way i hope your not calling me a fan boy cause i get whatever suites me and my budget.

Nah, no fan boy here. I just don't see the need to upgrade to DX10 just yet. Plus, the 8800 is around 400 bucks, whereas the ATI is 250-300.

Brandinho said:
Nah, no fan boy here. I just don't see the need to upgrade to DX10 just yet. Plus, the 8800 is around 400 bucks, whereas the ATI is 250-300.
Well christ man, sorry i thought the ati card was the same price as the 8800gts sorry id still go with the 8800.

Brandinho said:

whoa, where is a x1950xtx 250-300?

i think you've mistaken it for the x1950xt.

the cheapest xtx at newegg is $359.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom