Does newegg deliver all your parts at one time

Status
Not open for further replies.

MurdaX

In Runtime
hey guys I would like to know if and when you order all the parts off newegg to build a complete system I am talk buying a computer case, motherboard, processor, memory, hard drive, power supply, video card, dvd burner. I would like to know from persons who have ordered all these parts at once and have all of them delivered to them on the same day. Cause a friend of mine has told me that newegg has a tendency to ship out some of the parts and not all of them at the same time. So I would like to know if this is true, cause I am actually worrying right about now cause I would like to get all the parts at one time so I can build my system and get down to watching some movies and playing some game which I haven't done in a long while now.

If you're worried about when it gets there, why are you posting here instead of just ordering it now? Regardless of if they come together or not, they'll get to you quicker the sooner you order..

if its all in stock, then they will most likely send it all together. every time i've ordered from them, about 6 or 7 times, it got there all at the same time.

It depends on which warehouse has the stock. If for example you order a processor and motherboard. The processor could be in one of their three warehouses, and the motherboard is only available in stock in the second of the three. So one will come before the other. If both the processor and motherboard are in stock, in the same warehouse, then both will arrive at the same time.

Yeah and it's never taken more than an extra day for everything to get to me. I think the longest I've waited was like 4 business days after they ship when I use UPS. You could also pay for faster shipping...

dude when are you going to order the **** thing, for months you have been saying "im ordering this weekend" and what not

just order the **** and it will get there when it does

dude I have ordered the stuff from last week Thursday to have it shipped to a shipping company that will send it to Jamaica where I am now. Which it will take an extra 3-7 days to get here according to them. So I am just worried that all my stuff will not reach at the same time cause it would take even longer to get here I estimate. Plus I just want to get my new system already. So I can rejoin the gaming world and among other stuff.

I ordered a cpu, dvd drive, and a case and they sent the dvd drive and the cpu in one box and the case in another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom