AMD Processor vs Intel Processor

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's weird. I was first into Intel and liked them. Everybody dissed me because I had a Celeron.

I bought an AMD, and now people are going into Intel. Next, I buy a Core 2 Duo and people will go into the new AMD's..

lol, ur luck sucks but intel core 2 duo is awesome!!!! I should get a e4300 its cheap and anandtech.com says overclocking it to 375 X 9.0 gives better performance than a x6800 if u have the chipset fan to go with it.......

Someone on the forum just told me that AMD's gonna be big again, with four-core processors and stuff...AMD's not going to charge $250 for an E6300 at least...

yea but you must remember they have two different roots of speed o_O

and yes Intel core 2 out performs AMD but only at the moment

if AMD release some new processors im sure they could kick intels butt and at a cheaper price

what you have to ask yourself is if its worth waiting

btw. all technology is rendered pretty much useless after a year anyway

ya i might wait to buy a new PC, too bad i alrready begged my parents for this one i have now....

Infernicus said:
yea but you must remember they have two different roots of speed o_O

and yes Intel core 2 out performs AMD but only at the moment

if AMD release some new processors im sure they could kick intels butt and at a cheaper price

what you have to ask yourself is if its worth waiting

btw. all technology is rendered pretty much useless after a year anyway

q3 2007 hopefully. and yes, i suppose the new am3 will perform equal to c2d <gasp>
and its worth waiting for me, as i have an am2 platform and am not quite ready to ditch it for a c2d....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom