Disabling Gbyte ds3 onboard gfx, if any?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adzh

In Runtime
Help concerning newly build comp- updated.

Finally got my build together, took me along time to build, but it was my first time building a high-end computer.

Anyway it's booting up etc, i installed windows, everything is fine (im on it atm). But it doesn't seem like its using the 7950gt, now im notsure whether it has onboard GFX or what, but it's using something, i installed the 7950gt drivers that came on the disk but nothing is changing, Everest doesn't show my 7950gt or anything.

Do i need to disable any onboard gfx and/or change anything in the bios?

For some reason it doesnt seem the using my card, the fan is spinning fine, though i think.

if you have the monitor hooked up into the gfx card then you should be using the card
if there is an option to turn off the onboard make sure you do it

It doesnt seem theres an onboard graphics system.

I think i fixed it, i installed the Nvidia drivers from the website rather than the eVGA ones.

Seems to be working, my windows boxes arent lagging around like they were and it aint running slow.

Everst now detects my card, im yet to try games on it though.

http://img249.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fixed1tg.jpg
Will this be ok, and will it run ok with the drivers it has?

On the AGP/PCI tab or the GPU tab it shows nothing.

I'll try some games soon.

Whilst im on the subject can anyone suggest ACCURATE temperature monitor programs?

Thanks.

P.PS on a duo core, if i play a game, would the best efficiency to set the game to example; Core1 and use MSN and whatever other programs im using to the other core?

Thanks in advance.

Umm my mouse is being laggy as f00k just whilst installing WoW.

S'going on?

Mem usage @ 56k on the installer.

CPU average @ 20-50% whilst installing.

There isnt any processor software to install is there? i havnt installed my MOBO disk either.

Strange, my computer is running fine or so it seems, but mouse is very laggy.

I dno whats going on, seems i got some delay on keyboard typing too.

When i stopped the installation mouse / keyboard went fine.

2nd edit; coretemp tells me these are my temperatures, idle...

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/1358/wtf0aq.jpg

seems a bit high no? 43c whilst doing nothing but IE? And why does it say my multiplier is only 6? Shall i lower the FSB and turn the multiplier up to 9?

Dno whats going on here :C

//// EDIT.

It seems like its all completly fixed, i moved my mouse to the front USB as i got a warning about not getting a fast USB port or something, i tried re-installing WOW, my temps go from 42-45c idle to 48-52 whilst installing WOW.

Mouse aint lagging nro keyboard, and my CPU usage has gone down to 10-40% whislt installing.

The only thing i changed was installing my mobo drivers and **** and what not.

I'll let you know if i get any more problems, thx :]

sounds like you worked out all the problems yourself, good for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom