what do you guys think of this package?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wisecrack

Beta member
ok im hoping someone can help me out here. im looking to buy a PC for music production and i found someone on ebay selling a whole package? but was wondering what you experts out there thaught of it?

as far as the sound card and speakers go, well theyre good and they are what id purchase anyway. So im no looking for advice on this, just the PC.

ive asked the seller what the mobo brand and model are and hes gonna get back to me!

so apar from this what does everyone think?

many thanks

cpu will be good probably but not lightning fast.....vga card is not the greatest, but you arent gonna game on the computer so it should be perfectly ok. i dont know how good the speakers and soundcard is but everything else seems kinda expensive...... the dual 17" monitors should be less than $150 each.

its a good deal considering thats it is on uk ebay and goes slightly under standard uk prices but you could build a more powerful complete workstation yourself with minimal effort and that would save you about 200 probably.

Matt

thnx guys im probably gonna go for it. i cant be bothered building the system myself and the price is marginal. thanks for all your inputs

if you build yourself it would probably be cheaper. but if you buy it you should not be disappointed.

I'd go for it. especially if the speakers are half the price. You can always buy a faster up-to-date system later. The computer is resonable for 500 although the Ram and processor would be kind of slow:( but since you can spend so little and get that much i say go for it:)
good work on finding a cheap deal:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom