Monitor No Signal + No POST Beeps

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpringNite

In Runtime
Hi Guys, I've been having this issue for 2 days and keep checking out for all the related threads but still no luck. Oh Ya.. CPU fan still spinning.

Here is what I've been trying on.

1. Changed power supply (still not working)
2. Monitor still working on other com
3. VGA still working on other com
4. RAM still working and tried to reseat

Anyone please help me ??? Any other way to make my com work ???

My last job on that computer was chatting with friends on MSN and then next day not working when i turn it out!!

Thanks

It could be a motherboard related problem...But I guess it's kinda difficult to get a new motherboard just for testing.

So what can i do with my computer here :( tried almost everything that listed on this forum except for 1.. which is take out the battery from the motherboard itself..

Will let you all know after i took it out and replace it after few mins and see how it goes..

Thanks

Has it worked before? Did you update BIOS or made any other changes? A reset (taking out the battery, switching the jumper caps, putting the battery back in) could solve this...

If it hasn't worked before. What motherboard have you got, and what RAM. Does it work with slower RAM? Does it work with one stick of RAM in the slot farthest away from the cpu?

It could be the motherboard just like me, no POST and no signal. Appeared to have died, sent it RMA.

I read threw and didn't see where you tried resetting the cmos, If you did and still nothing then Remove everything from the board ide cables/ ram/video card/add on cards/ etc and reboot, no post or beeps then its either the cpu or mobo. It is more than likely the board. Now you know you have to disassemble the pc anyway so remove the board from the case and try the same thing just plug the power and speakers in with it out of the case and try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom