MSDNAA Vista Keys Now Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate u guys!! my stupid high school lacks it, but if anyone is generous enough to let me use....... i'll gladly accept lol!

Free my ***, college is raping my bank account, anyone else in college who is getting raped deserves a free copy too...

lol!! so i guess i get a version of windows when i'm at college, waiting for 7 years in a closet.......

So, I downloaded my copy and got my serial. If I try to download another copy, will I get another serial?

EDIT: Never mind

This option will send a request to the technical support team asking them to grant you permission for an additional download of your software. From the drop-box below, select the software for which you require an additional download. Under "Reason for Request" indicate the special circumstances that warrant an additional download.

Our technical support team will receive your request immediately after you click on the "Submit Request" button, and will reply to you as soon as possible (usually within 24 hours) with a resolution.

I dont understand this. I find my school (Camosun College Victoria BC) and it has all this software, Office 03 and XP Pro 64-bit, and it says Free Download. How is it free though? It's normally $600 for Office, $200 for XP.

talldude123 said:
I dont understand this. I find my school (Camosun College Victoria BC) and it has all this software, Office 03 and XP Pro 64-bit, and it says Free Download. How is it free though? It's normally $600 for Office, $200 for XP.

Because the cost is worked in to our tuition one way or another. The University of Iowa (other state school) does a different deal where it's pretty much $5 or $10 for a disc of the software you just mentioned.

wait a sec im in UK and things like this dont happen here not that im aware of. your telling me my college owe me a free vista key or XP? im realy confused how does this work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom