I need a Hard drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh another thing i wanted to ask about is sata 2. I hear it is much better and although my computer righ tnow cannot use sata 2 in the future after some upgrade it will. How is sata 2? and is that seagate one bay^^^ a sata 2???

TriEclipse said:
Seagate is generally considered the best, with Western Digital a close second.

LOL. Seagate is better than Western Digital !!! I thought that westren digital was the best.

As I heard, seagate makes more noise than Western Digital

Nah, its like eVGA and other GPU manufacturers. eVGA and Seagate are both considered the best in their fields, bar none. The others, say BFG and Western Digital, are still well-respected, and hardly bad companies.

well i would just get 2 seagates from tigerdirect, they are 80 USD and put them in a Raid 1 Config so u 620 GB but for cheaper price.... or buy 2 and do whatever u want, cuz Windows XP doesn't support 500 GB of hard drive space?

I just bought 2 of those seagates on ebay. I want to thank b1gapl and TriEclipse for helping me out along with they other guys. hmmm this sounds like I won a grammy.... wait, did I? ok, im not funny. thanks guys

EDIT: I would like to give a special NON thank you to IceKoldKilla, he didn't help at all infact he acted like a know it all turd burgler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom