News: Power Supply Failure rate stastics from French e-commerce site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rofl. Fortron FTW. :D This should put an end to all arguments of "Well, I like my 800W PSU cuz its so reliable." Well here, Fortron's more reliable. ;)

Excellent find though, very useful. Antec scored far lower than I'd ever imagined. I thought they'd be up there with Fortron and Hiper. OCZ being absent is strange too, they probably couldn't find enough people with 750W GameXStreams, lol.

aspire.comptech said:
your forgetting that the more you sell, the more that wont fail.

If they said that antec reported 2000 failures while fortron reported 35 then you could argue that antec sold more and thus the numbers were irrelevant, however because they are based on percentage of product sold versus percentage of product sold that failed, this is not an issue.

Think before you speak.

You have a good point there however the last comment was uncalled for.

What French store did they get there information from? Also how many of those products was actually tested out if they were truly failures? I know that i have before sent a item back saying something was wrong with it to receive my money back without the 15% restocking fee and i know some of you people have also just cause you can't afford it or whatever your reason is... So all I'm saying more information about how they actually gathered this information would be helpful.

See unlike you i will end this with a more reasonable comment. Thank you for pointing that out to me. I was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom