Front panel wiring

Status
Not open for further replies.

heyimbrendan

Solid State Member
So i have the EP-MF570 LSI mobo from epox...i want to hook up the front panel led's and busy lights and the mic and headphone jacks....problem is the motherboard pins aren't labeled, and the epox manual is VERY general for all mobos and doesn't say anything.
I contacted the manufacturer and got this:

Dear Sir / Madam
We are no more detail data for these,please check the user manual about on board pin set name ,there are have show the pin set name on manual ,please check and follow it to set connector,there are about connect the led's and microphone/headphone hook ups on the front panel...etc.
If you have any question in use,please try to contact dealer in your local for help are better.

needless to say...it didn't help..i want to close this case up and get cracking on the comp!
So even a quick guide on how to hook them up would be awesome...

thanks boys/girls

Brendan

There has to be some kind of label on them, If not then try and google it and see if anyone has it mapped out for you. It's a little odd that they wouldn't just map it out to begin with but if that's the case just try looking it up somewheres and see if you can find answers. If all else fails start doing some guess work, The only thing you really need to find out is where the power and speaker go.

Nothing...like minor things...on one row of pins it says cspk, but nothing specific...so i put speakers there...and nothing...i have the power and reset working but thats all. And i've searched google to no avail!!!!

cspk is case speaker i think. There should be some words like pwrled, ressw, hddled etc somewhere on the mobo, maybe not even close to where the pins are...

EDIT: Download the manual from HERE and look on p.16. All your questions answered...:D

Have fun with that. I have 3 computers and tried hooking up the front mic and stuff but where it said in the manual there where jumpers so i took them out and the pc's didn't boot up so needless to say I can't use the front mic and stuff.

that manual helped....in as much as it SAID something...but still nothing
it says to hook up ground, 5v, mic in, speaker left and right.
I have ground, mic in, mic bias, speaker left and right, and return left and right. I tried it like it said...and nothing....the trials continue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom