Anyone Know Any Good Software for Windows Millenium Ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Windows Live Messenger doesnt support ME. At all. I can guarentee that no one will make any attempt to get it working on ME as that version of Windows is highly reguarded as junk.

As for apps you will have to find really old apps that are for 98 or so. That will be it. As most of the current software only support 2000 and XP you are going to have a very hard time finding a lot of stuff.

ME is the worst operating system ever made. There is no reason why anyone should be using it.

NvidiaDude said:
i prefer ME compared to XP though never really liked XP to be honest
ME is the worst. It had the worst driver support. It crashed more than 95 did. It was more unstable and had the most updated to it. Yeah ME is great.:confused:

Basically you are out of luck. Almost nothing was made for ME. Not even the software makers liked it and therefor basically skipped it and went right to 2000.

OMG Are you serious.....ME

ME is hands donw the wost OS ever....at least get 2000 if you don't like XP. A lot more secure.

Well that all depends. What type of software are you looking for. From there use

http://www.google.com

and find out if it is compatable with 2000. Almost everything that is XP compatable is 2000 compatable. So you shouldnt have to hard of a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom