Legit Windows needed??

Status
Not open for further replies.

backup287

Daemon Poster
I had a spare 8800 gtx i wanted to sell to him and he has a pirated version on windows xp and thinks that the 8800 gtx wont work with his pirated version of windows for some reason, i personally think this is a load of bull his dad told him to make him change his mind out of buying it off of me,
but do any of you know if there is any truth to it?

Total BS. It doesnt help that he has a piraed veriosn but that only stops him from getting M$ updates. For hardware like that GFX card he is fine. He can download it right from the nVidia site.

thx guys, now hes saying the software that the card comes with it is not compatible does this have any truth?

hes kinda dense. so basically all i need to hear is will the 8800 gtx work with pirated windows without and software problems or any hardware problems at all, none at all

Edit:and now hes like saying you guys dont know anything and he thinks he smarter than you guys...this is ridicioulous!

and hes also saying that the 8800 gtx sux but can someone please explain that nvidea will only be bringing out lower end cards that are mindrange and they wont make anything better than the 8800 for a long time

The 8800 is the first DX10 card on the market. IT is right now the best there is.

If he thinks that my 12+ years of building and supporting PC's is nothing then by all means let he teach me. Cause let me tell you i have been workin with PC's since BEFORE Windows was invented.

nVidia is going to release sstuff better than the 8800 but not just yet. It will be the top of the line GFX card for some time.

The software that came with the card is OLDER than what is available at nvidia's site. So yeah it is a bit dated but it WILL WORK with any windows system. Pirated or not.

Also tell your friend if he is so smart how come he still is using a pirated XP and hasnt figured out how to make it legit. He should not talk down about other people. Espically when they do know more than him.

yaa hes really stubborn now hes like oooo i dont care that was like 3 days ago, im like thats how long took to convince you was wrong!

DO NOT talk to him anymore, those kind of people can get you so mad you just want to beat the living SH*T out of them. if you're goign to sell it find someone who actually knows what they need to do and can actually stand to learn new things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom