Very odd error

Status
Not open for further replies.

NZ-Disciple

Baseband Member
I just got this error after reinstalling windows. Now my gigabit lan wont work or install. I don't know how to get around it. I had to out and buy a cheap card to bypass it, but I don't understand why all the sudden I would get this.

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 37
Thats what I have done, use a nic card for 15 bucks. But the worry I had was that this system is brand new. Should I take the board back to get fixed? That driver is from the gigabyte website.

what you should be more worried about is the bad wording in that error message? this might be stupid and maybe im looking into it to much, but why would a company word an error msg like that? the head Worry?!? wtf Your ID are't?!? either it is a legit error msg and the person who created it is illiterate or theres somethin else wrong...maybe im wrong who knows

That error totally made me laugh at work... sorry to laugh at your mis-fortune though. If that was my hardware, I would call up the vendor and give them an earfull about their product, but thats just me.

I found someone else that had this same problem.... you might want to message him to see what specifically he did to correct it.... then post it here for others.
http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?p=4894198

I found 2 others, but I am at work, and am not gonna risk following the links... here ya go:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&safe=active&q="we+don't+support+this+ID"&btnG=Search

Yeah me and my daughter had a good laugh at this working. It was histerical until it wouldn't fix. I bought this from a chinese guy. I am in NZ so the chance of it being from china and translated wrong is very possible.

I couldn't translate the last 2 pagtes from the links you supplied. And the first link doesn't tell me anything much. I guess iuts not too bad that everything else is fine ceppin that, but it still hacks me off that I have spent so much money and get a dang error like that that doesn't even make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom