Mouse Mats

Status
Not open for further replies.
nicholasp7 said:
I have a optical wireless. (Dont ever get a wireless for gaming). I am working on getting a RaZer.

I bought a Razer mouse (which is cool but the shape of you I had to get used to.. i came from the shape of the G5.. thought i had a standard mouse.) for 52 dollars.

Did you read that? 52 dollars. You know how much they are in any store(?), about 70 - 80 bucks. Buy online......... and because i saved thirty smackers, i went ahead and bought the 'control' mpad from Razer.

I liiikes.

you don't have to "work" on it !!

I recieved the Microsoft Wireless Laser Desktop 6000 or something as a gift - really nice. I would recommend getting it if you want wireless

since no one is talking about the subject...

I would suggest the XT-R (Just for the shape IMO... natural arc wrist movement) , but both are decent for gaming

hey just curious now, so what effects dfoes glass/mirrors/smoke have on an optical o_O

oh and no usualy its set way to low for mouse sensitivity.

the faster the cursor can move *given other variables and player skill* the faster you'll get that beloved headshot =]

You won't get many headshots with high sensitivity. All pros have extremely low sensitivities. Only beginners play at the default (high) sensitivity. At least in ET that is.
I used to play at sensitivity 5.00. I got pretty good over time. Then I tried 2.50 and I go much, much better. At least 1 headshots per kill (average).

However, if you play games like Quake 3, UT or any other games where you don't have to aim because you even hit your opponent when shooting at the floor, you will play better with high sens.

I use my welcome mat.

Allright I don't, however I use the Razer Control Mousepad.. its extra large with a cottony texture.. sure gets the job done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom