Not enough storage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawaiian style

In Runtime
I was trying to transpher over a 1.4g game file from a flash drive i have, and an error says that there is not enough storage. I have tryed trasphering a different smaller file and that works, and i also have enough free space for the file.... can anyone tell me what to do so i can get this program onto my computer?

the flash drive is 2gb. and its not technically a flash drive, its a panasonic mp3 player that can hold and transpher folders

You can get the free trial of WinRAR and compress it into a small RAR file. Just remember to have WinRAR on the destination computer to extract the RAR.

yeah, i tryed this but it still dosent work. it wont allow me to click and drag the file into any programs, only into a fold or on my desktop of which it says, not enough storage.
there is also no optino to exract the file from the mp3 player, only to copy, delete, and properties.

Are you trying to transfer this file TO the mp3 player, or OFF of the mp3 player onto the PC? From the way I read it, you are trying to get the file ONTO the computer, and you are getting the error, in which case it sounds like you Hard drive may be just about full.

yeah, im trying to put it onto the computer. i check and cleaned everything i didnt need, and i have way more than enough room on my harddrive for that file

i got this a few times with my Dell DJ mp3 player. i think you need to have enough free space on the player as the file is big. Is the player being read as a hdd, or a media player with PFS? U could try splitting the file into saller files on the player, then copy them off one at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom