First build, updated Specs....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, but mainly I haven't found what I have been looking for. The right HDTV Tuner. I have looked and looked and still no answer. I am wondering if their is even one advalible. Also I plan to add a raptor in the future but I am happy with this one for the moment. You see my PC I am using now is a 8-9 year old Gateway and this will be my first build. The pc I use now hasn't been upgraded other than a IDE 20Gb harddrive. The harddrive that I picked out will blow me away. When I get a raptor harddrive my machine will be almost ideal. Yeah, I also am not getting a 25in moniter. I plan on getting dual 20.1in widescreen moniters. I should have them in 6-8 weeks after my PC build.

What is with you people and telling him to go with the e6300?

The e6600 is well worth the extra 2mb cache if you have the money. There are performance differences between the 6300 and 6600 that cant just be oc'ed.

I dont really like that saitek keyboard myself. you can get a g15 for a couple bucks more. Or a g11 which I think is about the same.

lancec2c30 said:
What is with you people and telling him to go with the e6300?

The e6600 is well worth the extra 2mb cache if you have the money. There are performance differences between the 6300 and 6600 that cant just be oc'ed.

I dont really like that saitek keyboard myself. you can get a g15 for a couple bucks more. Or a g11 which I think is about the same.

Yeah, I was ignoreing them anyway on that part about the cpu. I wanted everything in a e6800 but not the same clock speed. I can't want untill I have it. I think I will get the G11 but if I have enough money in six weeks from today, I will then get the G15 but who knows...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom