MSDNAA Vista Keys Now Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My school sucks. Doesnt have any XP or Vista. Today head of ICT said to me that they probably wouldnt get Vista until there are some bug fixes out after she read some forums. I bet she read about the Beta's and RC versions tho -_-

(feel free to give me access to the download anyone :D)

I'm glad my school has it :) I'm running it right now and I like it. I would never pay $300 for it though. baronvongogo, is business the only version they are going to release on MSDNAA? A bunch of people are telling me they are going to hold off until they release Ultimate on MSDNAA, but I'm highly doubting they will since the only real upgrade it has is media center, which isn't academic at all :p

I have yet to hear that they will release ultimate on the MSDNAA, but expect 64 bit versions in the future. If you look at what they have with xp being 32 bit 64 bit home and pro versions. I would assume most vista variations will be released eventually.

My school doesn't have it yet, but I just contacted our administrator so we'll see.

I really don't want Vista and will NOT be installing it on my laptop unless it proves to be a worthy OS to me.

I will probably just install it on my desktop for now. Only reason I want it is so I can learn as much as I can about it so I can fix it for people in the future. :rolleyes:

my school's on the list but its not on my MSDNAA site, guess i'll have to contact my admin.

If anybody wants to share some love, you know where to find me...:D

I doubt the University of Phoenix is gonna do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom