DVD Program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tel

Baseband Member
Okay, Tommorow I'm going to a friends house and he expects me to bring him a DVD That for him (A couple movies)

Anyways, Nero like hates my computer, whenever I try and install it I get a stupid error (Both the CD Version and the Download from there site)

But thats not what I want. I want a good (Possibly Free) Program that will burn a video to a DVD. Simple. All it needs to do is burn an AVI File to a DVD so it can play on a DVD Player. I wouldnt mind it being able to do menus, but whatever is fine.

One thing, No flipping Trademarks on the movies. It can have like an opening 15 second thing advertising to buy the program, I dont care. Just no trademarks on the video.

But yeah, If you need any other things, I'll respond, Thanks!

Oh also, Sorry If I posted this in the wrong thing, But It is Software that I want for Windows...

ImgBurn can do it. Download it and Under Mode you can change so that it doesnt just burn ISO or Images but regular files like AVI's and such.

http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download

After running it Click Mode>Build. From there you can add files to the priject to burn.

Question, Would that be compatible with most DVD Players? I mean his is pretty new and supports Burnt stuff, but still.

It burns the files just like Nero would. So as long as his DVD player can play .avi files than you should ahve no problem.

Again, Nero wont work on my computer period.

Yeah, ImgBurn didnt work. It just threw the AVI onto a disk. I have other things for that.

What exactly do you need? I mean most DVD player will still recognize a .avi file even if it was just burned to a DVD. I know mine does.

So if you are looking for something that likes makes it a DVD Video then you will have to create the DVD yourself. With like Roxio or something like that. Maybe Windows Movie Maker can help as well.

Well nero like converted them first. I'm hoping for it to work on a PS2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom