**FINAL BUILD** Take a look before I order!

Status
Not open for further replies.

norcal313

Baseband Member
If you want to overclock the CPU and RAM its a good diea to buy an after market heatsink such as:
TT Big Typhoon
Zalman 7500
Scythe Ninja
XP-90
XP-120

And extra fan or two on the RAM would also help.

Everything looks okish. Someone will probably reccomend different RAM.

Thanks for the response, I'm going to hold off on OCing at first, so I'll wait on the heatsink. Also, the case has 5 fans, including a 250mm side fan, the air circulation will be excellent.

What is wrong with my RAM?

for overclocking theres better RAM out there for the price, with corsair, theese days it seems like your paying for the name not performance

Ok, I am debating upgrading to a 8800GTX, scrapping the Raptor and just getting 1 Seagate Barracuda 320GB HD instead, the whole system would run me about $2,200 before tax.

It would only be like $100 less than my original build, but I'd get a better performing card.

Unless you live in California their in no tax. What I would do is keep the rapter and not go for the gtx.

norcal313 said:
Ok, I am debating upgrading to a 8800GTX, scrapping the Raptor and just getting 1 Seagate Barracuda 320GB HD instead, the whole system would run me about $2,200 before tax.

It would only be like $100 less than my original build, but I'd get a better performing card.
sounds great, do it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom