The ultimate question

Status
Not open for further replies.
b1gapl said:
It's not that hard. Just do some research, or ask around here.

Are you serious? So a person who has absolutely no idea of any sort about building a computer could do it with no problems?

Because I don't want to buy all the stuff and then get stuck half way and have to call Geek Squad or something. If I'm going to do this, then I want to make sure I can have this thing built like a pro.

not hard at all... the longest part about the process would be doig the research and looking at all the different components and parts out there and researching all the differences between them. That comes with time... but when you do finally have a system you want to build, it'll be like burger king... the way YOU want... not how a company wants to give it to you.

building a system is easy in the fact that for the most part, they all just stick together... click here, plug there, etc... the more difficult part can be the wiring. (I.E. making sure all the wires are in the correct place)

Once you build, not only would you know that you did it, but if something went wrong, you would know hot to FIX it. saving you lots of time and hassle in dealing with a company.

Nukem said:
not hard at all... the longest part about the process would be doig the research and looking at all the different components and parts out there and researching all the differences between them. That comes with time... but when you do finally have a system you want to build, it'll be like burger king... the way YOU want... not how a company wants to give it to you.

building a system is easy in the fact that for the most part, they all just stick together... click here, plug there, etc... the more difficult part can be the wiring. (I.E. making sure all the wires are in the correct place)

Once you build, not only would you know that you did it, but if something went wrong, you would know hot to FIX it. saving you lots of time and hassle in dealing with a company.

So it's sort of like legos then? I am pretty good with legos, so I bet I can do this.

The research part will be kind of taxing for me. Because I don't really know what I need to make my pc according to my specs.

Ste said:
The easy way is to tell us how much you have spend, then we do most of the work for ya.

Thank you Ste. You are king.

I will review my budget tonight and provide adequate numbers for you later.

I...am.......stoked.

I think the ultimate question is what is the meaning of life? Not what computer is the best buy

well you can't tell him that it is very easy to do, he still would have to figure out how to configure the bios to his specifications

he still would have to figure out how to configure the bios to his specifications

Wait a second. What is bios???

I AM going to have to call Geek Squad when I do this aren't I?

I just don't know about all of this. Maybe I would be better off going to Best Buy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom